Google
 
Web timesofindia.com
cricinfo.com filmsite.org

Friday, November 25, 2005

Wow, I am a big Hitchcock Fan !! This whole week, back from office, I have been glued to some of his best suspense movies....

Rear Window (1954) , James Stewart and Grace Kelly
The Lady Vanishes (1938) Margaret Lockwood and Michael Redgrave
The Man who knew too much (1933) The master made a remake of the same in 1956
The 39 Steps (1935) Robert Donat and Madeline Carroll
Rebecca(1940)Joan Fontaine and Laurence Olivier

The Man is a genius and his movies are classics. Soon I am going to have a complete AH collection...

And one thing for sure, If I ever participate in the Masterming Quiz series, my subject for the first round would definitely be Alfred Hitchcock and his movies...Well, one last bit of trivia...AH is one of those directors who likes to appear in all his movies for a small shot...like in today's times we have N Shyamalan doing his bit.....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home