Google
 
Web timesofindia.com
cricinfo.com filmsite.org

Monday, May 17, 2004

Ah ! Finally my last week in Bangalore. Mumbai beckons....:)
But hats off to Bangalore's weather. No city can match the blessing that the almighty has bestowed on this garden city.
My project presentation at NITIE is scheduled on the 25th.First day, first show !
It would be great meeting all my classmates after a gap of 4 months. Probably for the last time before we head back (and forth) to our respective jobs. Some have already hopped...the grass was greener on the other side ! :)
Well, food at Bhaskar's mess, served by Jairaj and Co with the same josh as always, nap in my room, chattering at the cofee corner, trip down to vihar lake and of course the 'nasha' at renaissance.
Television, a concept totally lost for me, here in Bangalore, would be rekindled at home. I plan to watch the idiot box non-stop to savor every moment of the post government formation analysis, Rajdeep Sardesai's Big Mouth (Fight!), the english premier league, cricket classics on Ten Sports, Hitler's story on the History Channel and of course Channel V's retro picks.
Mumbai Meri Jaan, aa raha hoo....sign off

1 Comments:

Blogger Buccaneer said...

Actually I am leaving on 22nd May. The excitement is premature ! :)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home