Google
 
Web timesofindia.com
cricinfo.com filmsite.org

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Safe and Unsound

Accidents, mishaps, struggles, failures....are rude incidents and welcome once in a while. .

Success, happiness, awards,..are good, but at times they can be heady. They make you feel you are in the right path. You start speeding, in pursuit of more, but then fate weaves its magic and from nowhere a speedbreaker bumps in!

If you dont respect it, it promptly slaps a fine! Sometimes the fine can be small, and on unlucky occasions, a price that would be too much to pay!

Well, I am in a philosophical mood today. Last week, I met with a minor accident. Minor because, I did manage to avoid a major one.

I dont want to describe it.....I just know that to cause my next one, fate would have to try real hard, cause I have already learnt my lesson! :)

~Kash

4 Comments:

Blogger Sangeeta said...

that was oh-so-philosophical but ya true in a sense
but what happened to u was just an accident and it could have happened even if u were not successful or happy. rather u were lucky that u could avert the big one.
anyways...its good that u leared a lesson...but bad that u had to learn it the hard way :) :(
better luck next time:)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Tanvi said...

True.I am glad you learnt your lesson and shared it with us.
I hope you aren't hurt too much and that you'll remember your lesson even after you recover.
Take care.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Nikhil Kulkarni said...

July ko 4 mahina ho gaya sirjee ... put some stuff on ur blog ...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Kyle_From_Ottawa said...

This is unrelated to this post, this is just an answer to your question about Ottawa (Sorry about the late reply, I never check my old blog, and don't check the email account it's linked to very often).

Yes, Ottawa has a lot of IT based jobs. It's the largest employer here outside of the federal government (not including IT jobs within the government itself). I'm a software developer myself, working for IBM.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home