Google
 
Web timesofindia.com
cricinfo.com filmsite.org

Friday, February 18, 2005

Umm, after a short hiatus, it feels great to say hi to my blog and to the world !

As of now, Hyderabad is my abode. Perennial, I hope not !! But this city is simply amazing. Folklore galore on this city from hyderabadi friends when I was in Bangalore or Bombay. I had to see the city for myself.

Upside:

Very clean, Wide Roads, Almost zero traffic, Negligible Pollution, Lots of Public spots, good public transport system, Cheap movie tickets but amazing cinema halls, biryani, history, Low deposits and rentals

Downside:

Weather, Spicy food, No Pubbing/Clubbing, Lot of beautiful women still masked behind the ubiquitous Burkha !

So, should I head to Pune or stay put at hyderabad? A difficult decision to make in the coming few weeks !!

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home