Google
 
Web timesofindia.com
cricinfo.com filmsite.org

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Yes, finally I have been able to read and write Kannada !! The script that has eluded me for years is finally within reach....It took me just one week ! Lacking was the will for all these years....:)

Its a funny sight though...Walking down the road trying to read every possible hoarding in kannada..

This also inspires me to learn more dialects and scripts ! Probably I will start off with German next week...Or maybe restart my Chinese classes....

Umm, also have to take that securities market certification exam seriously...

God bless this soul !

Adios

1 Comments:

Blogger just pk said...

congratulation, so all these "jalebees" on the hoardings and sign post have started making sense to you...great work...

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home